2021 Dates / Information
1st March: Opening Date
1st April: Earlybird Deadline
1st June: Regular Deadline
1st July: Extended Deadline
2020 & 2021 Awards Night TBA
NOMINATED FILMS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TECHNICAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
NOMINATED FILMS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIX AWARD
Films are welcome to be submitted into multiple categories.
Students can submit for free into the student category.
Details for the criteria for each category can be found on FilmFreeway when submitting.
Terms & Conditions
I, the submitter, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Submissions will not be accepted without agreeing to the International Motor Film Award’s Terms and Conditions.
2. I have the right or authorisation to submit the film to the International Motor Film Awards as my own work or on behalf of the creators, and the production has no litigation or disputes regarding any part of the production, distribution or originality.
3. I give permission for the International Motor Film Awards to use short excerpts of the film for promotional purposes.
4. I give permission for the International Motor Film Awards to use stills, titles and/or information from the film for promotional purposes, online and in any print media or campaigns connected with the International Motor Film Awards. This includes brochures/programmes, printed media magazines/newspapers and online.
5. I give permission for the International Motor Film Awards to screen the film at the awards night.
6. I agree to take on all copyright liability in regard to the submitted film in terms of all music, product and other copyright licensing.
7. I give my permission for the International Motor Film Awards to share my film and any related promotional material, as well as contact information with official International Motor Film Awards sponsor partners unless I specify otherwise.
8. Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the International Motor Film Awards. Those film makers whose films have made official nomination for screening as part of the main awards programme will be informed. The International Motor Film Awards can not be held responsible or liable for losses or damages resulting from failure to screen submissions accepted into the awards programme.
9. Non-English language films are welcomed but must be either subtitled or dubbed.
10. Nominees receive two VIP tickets for the awards evening per nominated film.
11. The organisers of the International Motor Film Awards reserve the right to make adjustments to the categories to cater for the submissions per season.
12. Each category winner will receive one trophy. In the case that duplicate trophies are required, these can be purchased directly from the International Motor Film Awards.