EARLYBIRD DEADLINE IN:
Call For Entries: 1st March
Earlybird Deadline: 1st April
Regular Deadline: 1st June
Extended Deadline: 1st July
Awards Night: 17th September
OFFICIAL NOMINATION FILMS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR THE TECHNICAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
OFFICIAL NOMINATION FILMS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIX AWARD
Films are welcome to be submitted into multiple categories. Students can submit for free into the student category.
NEW for 2020, the Best Independent Film category caters for low budget and independent films.
Terms & Conditions
I, the submitter, acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Submissions will not be accepted without agreeing to the International Motor Film Award’s Terms and Conditions.
2. I have the right or authorisation to submit the film to the International Motor Film Awards as my own work or on behalf of the creators, and the production has no litigation or disputes regarding any part of the production, distribution or originality.
3. I give permission for the International Motor Film Awards to use short excerpts of the film for promotional purposes.
4. I give permission for the International Motor Film Awards to use stills, titles and/or information from the film for promotional purposes, online and in any print media or campaigns connected with the International Motor Film Awards. This includes brochures/programmes, printed media magazines/newspapers and online.
5. I give permission for the International Motor Film Awards to screen the film at the awards night.
6. I agree to take on all copyright liability in regard to the submitted film in terms of all music, product and other copyright licensing.
7. I give my permission for the International Motor Film Awards to share my film and any related promotional material, as well as contact information with official International Motor Film Awards sponsor partners unless I specify otherwise.
8. Submission does not guarantee acceptance into the International Motor Film Awards. Those film makers whose films have made official nomination for screening as part of the main awards programme will be informed. The International Motor Film Awards can not be held responsible or liable for losses or damages resulting from failure to screen submissions accepted into the awards programme.
9. Non-English language films are welcomed but must be either subtitled or dubbed.
10. If your film is accepted you will receive two complimentary VIP tickets for the awards evening.
11. The organisers of the International Motor Film Awards reserve the right to make adjustments to the categories to cater for the submissions per season.
12. Each category winner will receive one trophy. In the case that duplicate trophies are required, these can be purchased directly from the International Motor Film Awards.